What do I need to know before my study application?
Dates and requirements
We are pleased that you are interested in studying at our university. Please read the following passages to be well informed in advance:
- Applications for all musical programmes, dramaturgy and musicology are to be submitted exclusively in our online portal.
- The online portal will be activated for one month only, from 1st March to 31st March each year for applications for the winter semester (beginning of the study in October) of the same year and from 1st November to 30th November for the summer semester (beginning of the study in March) of the previous year.
- For the Academy orchestra apply until 1st March online.
- Applications for the 1st semester of a first cycle programme are only possible in winter semester.One exception is the Bachelor programme Dramaturgy and you can apply for it for the summer semester 2014 as well, because there is a three-semester rotation.
- The courses and subjects offered during the next application procedure can be found on the pages of the respective departments.
- For the drama studies you can register at any time. The application is still carried out in traditional hardcopy form.